A brilliant combination of ergonomics, comfort and performance
Cedar Park, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/09/2016 -- Goldtouch®, the industry leader in desktop ergonomics, announces the arrival of the newest addition to their expanding mouse library: The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse. The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse is perfectly sloped at 66° to prevent wrist stress and provide the ultimate comfort fit for healthy computing.
"We've had many requests over the years to create a mouse that provides a happy medium between the traditional ergonomic mouse sloped at 25°-30° and the traditional vertical mouse that's sloped between 85°-90°,"says Mark Norwalk, CEO of Goldtouch. "That mouse is now fully realized in our 66° Semi-Vertical Mouse."
This revolutionary mouse encourages users into a comfortable grip, provides a nice resting position for the hand, and enhances the user experience through great mousing precision.
The release of the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse is part of a larger company mission dedicated to offering a wide variety of ergonomic solutions to fit every type of user and user preference. This is a key part of any ergonomic program, as it enables companies to create customized solutions for their unique employees.
Features of the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse:
- Ideal Slope: 66° slope creates optimal comfort and hand/wrist positioning.
- Flange Accessory: The detachable Ergo-Grip flange keeps the underside of the pinky finger and palm off the work surface of the desk, allowing users to move the whole arm instead of just the wrist to control the mouse.
- Easy to Use: Easy click buttons and scroll wheel allow for simple navigation. Also features convenient thumb press keys to easily page forward or page back.
- Comfortable Texture: Anti-slip grips and rubberized coating provide maximum comfort.
- Programmable DPI: Wireless: 800 - 1200 – 1600, Wired 1000 - 1500 - 2000 -2500
- Adjustable Weight Option: Four detachable 5g block weights, allowing users to adjust weight up to +/- 20 grams by adding or removing the weights.
- Long Lasting: Functions with two AAA batteries.
- Plug and Play Technology: Wireless USB 2.4 Ghz receiver allows for quick set up.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, Goldtouch manufactures ergonomic comfort peripherals, including the world's only self-contained adjustable keyboard. Goldtouch products are utilized by many of the Fortune 1000 companies, including: Chevron, Google, Apple, Yahoo, eBay, PayPal and many others.
For more information about Goldtouch and its products, call 855-633-3138, email email@example.com or visit us at http://www.goldtouch.com
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Andy Olivera