Goldtouch Brings a Brilliant Combination of Comfort and Performance to the World of Ergonomics
Cedar Park, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/23/2017 -- Companies who want to provide their employees with truly ergonomic solutions need look no further than the exceptional, industry-leading products at Goldtouch. The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse was released in November of last year and is a shining example of innovation within the company's product lineup. As a result of receiving feedback for many years that indicated a desire for an "in between" solution for those wanting something not angled like a traditional flat mouse but not sloped to the degree of a traditional vertical ergonomic mouse, the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse came to life after much testing and fine-tuning and has already seen a great response.
Unlike vertical mice, users have the power of gravity on their side when it comes to clicking, so they won't have to use as much movement between the thumb and fingers – which in turn can require more pinching of one's muscles and nerves.
As anyone who has had the enjoyment of experiencing a fitted and custom device knows, it can truly make all the difference in the workday and add new levels of comfort and efficiency. This all, in turn, translates into a company's bottom line.
The features of the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse are many in number and include the following:
- Ideal Slope: 66° slope creates optimal comfort and hand/wrist positioning.
- Flange Accessory: The detachable Ergo-Grip flange keeps the underside of the pinky finger and palm off the work surface of the desk, allowing users to move the whole arm instead of just the wrist to control the mouse.
- Easy to Use: Easy click buttons and scroll wheel allow for simple navigation. Also features convenient thumb press keys to easily page forward or page back.
- Comfortable Texture: Anti-slip grips and rubberized coating provide maximum comfort.
- Programmable DPI: Wireless: 800 - 1200 – 1600, Wired 1000 - 1500 - 2000 -2500
- Adjustable Weight Option: Four detachable 5g block weights, allowing users to adjust weight up to +/- 20 grams by adding or removing the weights.
- Long Lasting: Functions with two AAA batteries.
- Plug and Play Technology: Wireless USB 2.4 Ghz receiver allows for quick set up.
For more information about The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse and other Goldtouch products, call 855-633-3138, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them at www.goldtouch.com.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, Goldtouch manufactures ergonomic comfort peripherals, including the world's only self-contained adjustable keyboard. Goldtouch products are utilized by many of the Fortune 1000 companies, including: Chevron, Google, Apple, Yahoo, eBay, PayPal and many others.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Andy Olivera